Valid from 1st November 2018 - 31st January 2019
Indulge in an experience that’s practically perfect in every way. Enjoy one night in a beautiful room or suite and settle in for a celebration of England’s favourite nanny. Indulge in a “Spoonful of Sugar Afternoon Tea” and a Super-cala-cocktail-licious in Stables Bar. Upon arrival, young guests will be given a “silver” chocolate tuppence to exchange for a bird-feeding kit to feed the birds in Hyde Park. Take home a red carnation buttonhole, just like Mr. Banks wore on his lapel.
Guests can also opt to fly a kite “up to the highest height!” in the Italian Garden at Kensington Gardens (and take the brand-new kite home) for £40.00
The Practically Perfect experience includes:
- Overnight stay in a beautifully appointed room or suite
- Full English breakfast for two
- A “Spoonful of Sugar” Afternoon Tea for two
- Super-cala-cocktail-licious (cocktail for two on one day)
Terms and Conditions
- Package price is from £540.00 per night (including VAT) based on two adults sharing a classic double room
- Please call to book referencing the Practically Perfect Experience
- Afternoon Tea is served daily at 1pm, 3pm and 5pm
- Afternoon Tea will not be served on Christmas Day or at 5pm on Christmas Eve.
- Additional nights are priced at our Best Available Rate
- This package cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer; is subject to availability and terms and conditions apply