Valid from 2nd January - 30th April 2017
The exquisite Milestone Hotel is located within the exclusive Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, directly overlooking Kensington Palace and Gardens, minutes from the Royal Albert Hall. Perfect for exploring London’s many iconic attractions.
Explore abundance of world-renowned shopping including the famous stores of Harrods and Harvey Nichols and the boutique and antique shops of Church Street with a private walking tour along with Russell Nash, a Blue Badge Guide. Enjoy a fine British tradtional with an Afternoon Tea including a sabrage. Leave with a better understanding of Kensington's history and hidden treasures.
Kensington Uncovered includes:
- Two nights stay in a luxurious Deluxe King room
- English breakfast daily
- Private walking tour with Blue Badge Guide, Russell Nash, exploring Kensington Church Street and the many private mews in the area
- Choice of two tickets to a private guided tour of Kensington Palace or a Behind the Scenes Tour of The Royal Albert Hall
- Royal Afternoon Tea for two with a complimentary Sabrage
Terms and Conditions
- Prices start from £430 (incl. VAT) based on two adults sharing a Deluxe King Room
- Includes a discounted Bentley transfer from London Heathrow or City Airport at a rate of £200 each way or one-way complimentary transfer when you upgrade to a Suite
- Additional nights are available at our Best Available Rate
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, and is subject to general booking terms and conditions