The Food and Beverage department is looking for a Bar Person to provide our guests with excellent customer service in the lovely Stable Bar.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring prompt and professional guest service
- Setting up tables, cleaning all areas, taking orders, delivering food and making drinks
- Spending time between the bar/lounge and restaurant
- Assisting guests with every need to hotel and food and beverage standards
This position has excellent progression opportunities within the renowned Red Carnation Hotel Collection, a company providing the perfect opportunity to those who are looking for an exciting career and job security within the Hotel industry.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have previous experience in a similar role within a four or five star hotel
- Have excellent knowledge of food & beverage preparation and service
- Be an excellent team player
- Have a friendly and professional attitude
- Communicate effectively in English
The Red Carnation Hotel Collection provides an opportunity for long-term career prospects and has featured for five years in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For and in the top ten for the last three years. As a result we can confidently promise you will reach your full career potential! We are also proud to be recognised with a Gold Standard Award Investors in People - the first company to gain this award on a worldwide basis and retained it for ten years.