The Milestone Hotel & Residences is perfectly situated to visit some of the best museums and attractions London has to offer.
Follow Russell Nash, a London Blue Badge tour guide as he explores the surrounding area and its historical significance.
Within a 10 minute walk of the hotel you can...
- Take a tour of Kensington Palace and explore the gardens
- Visit Portobello Road Market, popular for boutique, antique shops and food market stalls
- Visit Holland Park and Kyoto Gardens, where the Design Museum is located
- Immerse yourself in the Japan House Museum, showcasing the best of the country's art and design
- Explore antique shops alongside Church Street
- Visit Princess Diana’s Memorial playground, perfect for a day out with children
- Enjoy contemporary installations and exhibitions at The Serpentine Gallery and go boating on The Serpentine in Hyde Park
- Walk along Exhibition Road, where the Victoria and Albert Museum, the Natural History Museum, the Science Museum and the Royal Albert Hall are all located
- View the iconic Albert Memorial Statue, located opposite the Royal Albert Hall
- Visit 18 Stafford Terrace, the former home of Punch illustrator Edward Linley Sambourne (formerly Linley Sambourne House)