The Milestone Hotel & Residences is perfectly situated to visit some of the best museums and attractions London has to offer.
Follow Russell Nash, a London Blue Badge tour guide as he explores the surrounding area and its historical significance.
Within a 10 minute walk of the hotel you can...
- Take a tour of Kensington Palace and explore the gardens
- Visit Portobello Road Market, popular for boutique, antique shops and food market stalls
- Visit Holland Park and Kyoto Gardens, where the Design Museum is located
- Immerse yourself in the Japan House Museum, showcasing the best of the country's art and design
- Explore antique shops alongside Church Street
- Visit Princess Diana’s Memorial playground, perfect for a day out with children
- Enjoy contemporary installations and exhibitions at The Serpentine Gallery and go boating on The Serpentine in Hyde Park
- Walk along Exhibition Road, where the Victoria and Albert Museum, the Natural History Museum, the Science Museum and the Royal Albert Hall are all located
- View the iconic Albert Memorial Statue, located opposite the Royal Albert Hall
- Visit 18 Stafford Terrace, the former home of Punch illustrator Edward Linley Sambourne (formerly Linley Sambourne House)
Please check visitor information for opening times and information regarding visiting.
View The Milestone Hotel & Residences latest stay offers, perfect for your next visit.