This year will see Kensington Palace celebrate the life and legacy of Princess Diana as the 20th Anniversary of her death is marked by a new fashion exhibition at the Palace, her home for over 15 years.
The exhibition, Diana: Her Fashion Story, opens on Friday February 24 and will run throughout 2017. The display will showcase the evolution of Diana’s style, including the outfits from her first public appearances, to the glamour and elegance of her later life. Visitors are sure to get a true insight into what was involved in dressing ‘one of the most photographed women in the world’ and the making of a fashion icon.
Spring 2017 will see the gardens of Kensington Palace altered to complement the exhibition. There will be newly planted flowers and foliage inspired by the memories of the Princess’s life, image and style.
Located steps away from the iconic Kensington Palace and Gardens, the five star Milestone Hotel’s prime location opposite the Princess of Wales’ former residence makes it the ideal setting for a London getaway.
The Milestone is taking guests behind the scenes of the royal residence with exclusive access and insider tours not readily available to general visitors. Priced from £475 per room per night, the hotel’s Kensington Uncovered two night package includes admission to the fashion exhibition, plus;
- A two-night stay in a luxurious Deluxe King room
- English breakfast for two each morning
- A private walking tour for two with Blue Badge Guide, Russell Nash exploring Kensington Church Street and the many private mews in the area
- Two tickets for a private guided tour of Kensington Palace (with access to Diana: Her Fashion Story exhibition included)
- Royal Afternoon Tea for two with a Champagne Sabrage demonstration