The five star Milestone Hotel in London’s prestigious borough of Kensington has launched a new Wellness at The Milestone package to help its guests promote a healthy mind, body and soul. In a significant expansion to its wellness offerings, The Milestone Hotel has added Yoga, Pilates, personal training and nutritional planning to complement its pre-existing facilities, which include a resistance plunge pool, fitness centre and rejuvenating spa therapy treatments. While guests can book these services separately, the hotel has combined each of these elements to create the ultimate wellness package for total physical and mental wellbeing.
Jo Shrimpton, The Milestone’s newly appointed Yoga and Pilates instructor, invites guests to join her for an individually crafted and personal session. Shrimpton, who brings with her over 15 years of experience working with private clients around the world, is trained in traditional Hatha, Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga and Meditation, as well as Polestar Pilates, and draws on these to create a bespoke and holistic experience for guests.
The Wellness at The Milestone package includes the services of Personal Trainer and Nutritionist, Andy Elliott, who helps guests to reinvent their health and fitness regimes with expert guidance. Elliott can create personalised plans which suit the busiest of lifestyles, ensuring that health benefits of a stay at The Milestone and can be continued long afterwards.
Spa Therapist to the stars, Fiona Keane, has spent 30 years giving her innovative treatments to a closely guarded client list of A-listers around the world, from The Royal Palaces in Kathmandu and Kensington Palace to Downing Street and The White House, before taking up home at The Milestone Hotel. Keane’s varied menu of treatments, including soothing massages, reinvigorating facials and beauty services, come highly recommended by the legend that is Joan Collins. As part of the wellness package, guests at The Milestone can choose from the array of treatments using French skincare brand Sothy’s, before relaxing and unwinding in Keane’s capable hands.
The comprehensive Wellness at the Milestone package is available until 30 April, 2017 and provides guests the opportunity to select treatments, consultations and classes to suit individual desires as well as having ample time for some rest and relaxation in one of The Milestone’s beautifully appointed Deluxe King rooms. Prices for the two night package start from £990, based on two adults sharing*, and include:
- Two nights in a luxury Deluxe King room at The five star Milestone Hotel in Kensington
- A skinny cocktail for two upon arrival
- Healthy daily breakfast for two
- Complimentary fruit smoothie or super juice daily for two
- A one hour consultation with personal trainer and nutritionist Andy Elliot (can be taken as a half hour consultation for two people or a one hour consultation for one person)
- A choice of any two of the following during the two night stay:
- A one hour consultation with personal trainer and nutritionist, Andy Elliott; and/or
- A choice of spa treatment with Fiona Keane; and/or
- A Yoga or Pilates session with Jo Shrimpton
- Orientation map of Kensington
For more information about The Milestone Hotel please visit www.milestonehotel.com or call +44 (0) 207 917 1000.