Esteemed milliner Louis Mariette will be giving private consultations to guests staying at the luxurious Milestone Hotel in the lead-up to the highlights in Britain’s equestrian calendar, offering an exclusive opportunity to pair one of his famous headpieces with their outfits.
Louis Mariette is the designer of sensational bespoke and ready-to-wear hats, fascinators and bejewelled headpieces. His creations have been worn by an eclectic clientele such as Jerry Hall, Alek Wek, Jodie Kidd, Isabell Kristensen, Sophie Dahl, Joan Collins, Dannii Minogue, Lady Gaga and Kate Moss. He also famously made the world’s most expensive hat, the Chapeau d’Amour, in 2004 which was made with woven platinum and studded with diamonds.
Louis’s TV appearances include co-presenting BBC’s 300th anniversary coverage of of Royal Ascot, providing commentary on fashion as well as interviewing celebrity guests, being a judge on Britain’s next top model series five to name a few.
With the expert advice of Louis Mariette himself, guests can choose from his ready-to-wear collection, offering the ultimate in sophistication and style to accompany any outfit.
Louis provides three options for guests to choose from, which will be specially priced depending on requirements:
Band 1 - Select from the Louis Mariette ready-to-wear collection including private style consultation and selection of piece to complement guest's outfit.
Band 2 - A Private Consultation (90 min) and customisation from a range of pre-selected designs. Please note from consultation through to delivery of customised hat will take between 1 and 3 weeks.
Band 3 – Full Service bespoke. Starting with a 90 min consultation to agree and deliver design through to production and fitting of finished piece. This service takes between 6 and 8 weeks.
If you are interested in accessing the services of Louis Mariette and The Milestone Hotel whereby we will be happy to make all necessary arrangements; please contact us or call +44 (0) 20 7917 1000.
Terms and Conditions
- Consultation can take place either at Louis Mariette’s design studio or at The Milestone Hotel and takes approximately 60-90 minutes.
- Consultation should be arranged as far in advance as possible and could be conducted via video conference for guests unable to attend in person.
- All negotiation and agreements entered into between Louis Mariette and guest are between said parties only. For custom and bespoke creations, payment must be made in advance directly with Louis Mariette.
- Consultation appointments with Louis Mariette are subject to his availability and are preferable Mon-Sat 9am-12pm. In the event Louis Mariette is unavailable, a Senior Designer will be available for consultation.
- It is recommended consultations are booked a minimum of 2 weeks in advance of appointment. This can be organised via the hotel.